Nurses’ Handbook of Health Assessment Janet Weber apk version 2.6.1
About Nurses’ Handbook of Health Assessment Janet Weber game:
Nurses’ Handbook of Health Assessment with step-by-step guidance that clearly demonstrates the “what,” “why,” and “how” of each phase of the assessment process.
Download the FREE app and view selected topics
– Approximately 10% of the content is viewable in the free app and tapping on the locked topic will launch the in-app purchase screen.
With step-by-step guidance that clearly demonstrates the “what,” “why,” and “how” of each phase of the assessment process, Nurses’ Handbook of Health Assessment is the perfect portable text for students and practicing nurses. Renowned for its holistic perspective and three-column format, this up to date reference and guide takes students through every stage of the nursing assessment for adults and special populations. Organized into four units that correlate with Health Assessment in Nursing, the handbook provides everything needed to perform a range of common assessment procedures with confidence. The compact layout is easy to absorb, color is used functionally, and it is abundant with clinical photos and illustrations as well as photos and illustrations of examination techniques.
– Renowned 3-column assessment tables: Show assessment techniques, normal findings, and abnormal findings side by side to enhance comprehension and to help students focus on key aspects of assessment.
– Special Populations Icons: Pediatric, geriatric, and cultural considerations for each body system show important variations for these special populations.
– Client-teaching Icons: Appear in client teaching sections to highlight this key information.
– Safety Tip Icons: Help identify safety tips and clinical tips–vital information needed to ensure best practice.
– Abnormal Findings boxes: Cue the student to important variations to note during an assessment.
– Renowned three-column format showing assessment techniques, normal findings, and abnormal findings side by side to enhance comprehension.
– Step-by-step guidance clearly demonstrating the ?what,? ?why,? and ?how? of each phase of the assessment process.
– The latest NANDA nursing diagnoses and updated teaching tips helping you promote patient self-care.
– Pediatric, geriatric, and cultural considerations for each body system showing important variations for these special populations.
Author: Janet R. Weber, RN, EdD
Publisher: Lippincott Williams & Wilkins; 9 edition (December 8, 2017)
|Nurses’ Handbook of Health Assessment Janet Weber||1526152960000||7.8M||Skyscape Medpresso Inc|
|2.6.1||0||10-undefined||4.2 and up|
|File Name||Content Rating||Full Title||Price|
|com.medpresso.Lonestar.hlthassm.apk||Everyone||X Robot Car Shark Water APK||free|
|Compatibility||Category||Contains ads||File type|
You can simply download Nurses’ Handbook of Health Assessment Janet Weber game / app for Android in apk format from links given below.
If you notice that presented file is outdated, please contact us and we will refresh it. Remember that Nurses’ Handbook of Health Assessment Janet Weber apk requires 4.2 and up for correct working. We offer only one version of this game/app, this is 2.6.1 release prepared for Android devices. If you have any questions about this application, find the author – Skyscape Medpresso Inc and simply contact him.